The FDA has issued the final traceability rule. Food Traceability Final Rule issued under the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
Use these resources to learn about the FSMA rule requirements.
SQFI and FMI staff and outside counsel provide you the below resources to understand the elements in the final rule, review what has changed and begin the discussion about implementation of the regulation.
- Understand expected timelines.
- Review changes from the proposed rule.
- Begin the process of gathering industry questions.
- See the FMI Getting started list.
FDA Related Resources
- Food Traceability Final Rule
- FDA Traceability Resources Related to Food Traceability Final Rule.
- FDA Frequently Asked Questions about the Food Traceability Final Rule.
- FDA’s New Era of Smarter Food Safety Blueprint.
- Food Traceability List | FDA.
- The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- FDA & FSMA Resources
- Additional FDA FSMA Resources
- Food Traceability Final Rule – CTEs and KDEs
- FDA Traceability Rule: FSMA Section 204 – Slides from SQF December 14, 2022 Digital Seminar
- Summary of Requirements for Additional Traceability Records for Certain Foods; Final Rule
- FSMA Update: FDA Issues Final Traceability Rule for Certain Foods
- FMI Resources