The Advanced SQF Practitioner examination is intended to assess the knowledge of the experienced SQF practitioner, and evaluates the following topic areas:
- Developing SMART food safety and quality objectives to identify and prioritize areas of improvement
- Analyzing food safety and quality data to identify areas for SQF System improvement
- Verifying the effectiveness of the preventive and corrective actions taken as a result of the internal audit process
- Communicating the effectiveness of the SQF System to senior site management
- Applying the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) process
- Utilizing the root cause analysis (RCA) process
- Building a continuous improvement program
Individuals will be allowed a total of three attempts to successfully complete the examination. The examination must be completed within 14 days of beginning the examination. A certificate of attainment can be printed after successful completion of the examination.
The passing score of the examination is 75%
This exam has been updated for Edition 9 of the SQF Code.