From Gate to Plate…
In partnership with the National Restaurant Association, SQFI has developed a unique solution for those in the Food Service industry to reduce and eliminate food safety risks. The SQFI Food Service Program is a third-party audit that was created to provide the Food Service Industry with the tools to build a proactive, rather than reactive, food safety management system at all their locations.
This program incorporates food safety roles from the top of the corporate chain down to each specific site location with a heavy emphasis on management and creating a thriving food safety culture within the company. The Food Service Code provides structured guidance to make implementation accessible, attainable, and easy to understand.
The SQFI Food Service Program was developed in conjunction with food safety experts in the Food Service Industry. Not only does this provide heavy insight into the challenges and needs of the Food Service Industry, it also allows this Code to meet the rigorous requirements of GFSI Benchmarking – making this standard globally accepted.
Who It’s For:
- Restaurants; including corporate, full service, quick service, chains, independent, and franchisees
- Health care
- Foodservice (academics)
- Flight Service
Why You Need It:
- Promotes a continuous improvement culture and mindset
- Allows you to create a food safety culture and program that will reduce and eliminate food safety risks
- Proactive versus Reactive approach to keep your chain off the “Breaking News”
- Flexible; which allows each site to build their own food safety system
- Fosters food safety culture through the role of management
- Structured guidance to make it easy to understand and implement food safety programs and practices
How You Can Benefit from it:
- Built under the trust and credibility of the SQF brand for developing food safety and quality standards
- Audit will evaluate policies from corporate down to the operations at individual sites
- Can be used for internal and external inspections
- Implementation tools and training are available to assist in understanding and implementing the Code requirements.
- Options for multi-sites to accommodate large corporations
Download the Code and Get Started: