The SQF Conference is a unique education and networking event for SQF stakeholders and food safety professionals in the manufacturing, retail and foodservice industries. Get practical knowledge and skills to improve the efficacy of your food safety and quality assurance programs, learn directly from SQF technical experts about upcoming changes to the SQF Program and discuss future challenges and opportunities in the realm of food safety and quality.
Join us and be a part of a community of trailblazers paving the way for a safer, better world
Advance Your Food Safety Career & Enrich Your Mind!
By attending, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Learn how to apply the SQF Code and Edition 9 updates
- Experience 25+ education sessions on emerging food safety topics
- Gain practical insights and obtain personal enrichment
- Earn continuing education credits to advance your career
- Share ideas and problem solve with SQF Stakeholders
- Interface directly with SQFI staff
- Find new food safety services and products in the Connection Zone
- Join “Swap & Share” discussion groups focused on specific food sector categories
- Participate in the Newcomer Experience for first-time attendees
- Engage with food safety peers via numerous networking opportunities
- Relax and meet new friends at our “Party Like it’s 1995” event
- Enjoy numerous entertainment opportunities in the heart of Orlando