SQFI Quality Achievement Awards
Join us in a celebration of achievements and accomplishments of this year’s SQF Quality Achievement Awards recipients. Let’s recognize the outstanding commitment of all our finalists and winners, past and present, and welcome the faces of tomorrow as we congratulate the winners of the 2020 FMI Foundation Food Safety Auditing Scholarship. The 2020 finalists will be recognized, and the winners announced at the conference.
2020 Award Categories
SQF Practitioner of the Year
Awarded to a credentialed SQF auditor who has demonstrated outstanding performance in advancing the food safety industry and dedication to the community.
SQF Auditor of the Year
Awarded to an SQF Practitioner or individual within an SQF Certified Site/Company, who has demonstrated achievements in driving continuous growth and has taken their site above and beyond the requirements of the SQF Program.
Nominations will be accepted through the online portal until May 28. All supporting documentation must be submitted no later than June 15.
Rules & Eligibility
- All nominators and nominees must be affiliated with the SQF Program. Examples of appropriate affiliations include, but are not limited to registered auditors, consultants or trainers, licensed certification bodies, registered and certified suppliers, licensed training centers, etc.
- All nominees must have shown ongoing and dedicated support for the SQFI Program during the 2019 and/or 2020 calendar year.
- Nominations must be submitted via the Online Portal.All supporting materials must be filled in and documents must be submitted. Nominators must obtain permission from the nominee prior to submitting a nominationSelf-nominations will be accepted.
- Nominations will be accepted from previous submitters, excluding award winners. Specific evidence and supporting documentation must be included for all comments and accolades given by the nominator on behalf of the nominee.SQFI/FMI reserves the right to investigate the good standing and character of each nominee.
Awards & Prizes
- Finalists will be recognized at the 2020 SQFConference and the winners will receive a crystal award.
- Award winners receive complimentary registration to the 2021 SQF Conference.
- All finalists receive a discounted registration to the 2020 SQF Conference.
Nominees will be scored by a panel of judges from the SQF and Food Safety Community. Entries will be scored on overall content and the nominee’s demonstrated accomplishments in contributing to the SQF Mission and the future of food safety.