Sponsorship & Exhibits
At the current time, we are moving forward with plans to hold the SQF Conference in Orlando this October, but continue to monitor the ever-changing situation with regards to the Covid-19 crisis and are committed to the health and safety of our attendees and sponsors. As we develop contingency plans for this event, we will keep you updated if there are any changes to the conference format. Please read our revised sponsorship/exhibit cancellation/refund policy.
The SQF Conference is the ONLY annual event that provides the largest concentration of SQF Program stakeholders and food safety professionals. You will benefit from relationship building, brand awareness and lead generation in the food safety and quality industry.
2020 Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
Position your company as a thought leader and advocate of the food safety and quality industry. Investing in an SQF 2020 Conference partnership opportunity will demonstrate your support in the future of food safety. You will gain access to the hundreds of food safety professionals and decision-makers who attend. Seize your chance to be a leader in the food safety industry and connect with current and new prospects in an informal setting.
REACH THE RIGHT AUDIENCE
- Hundreds of decision-making food safety professionals
- Collaboration of the best and brightest in the food safety and quality industry
SQF Conference Attendees represent a wide variety of food sectors such as:
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing
- Food Retailing, Wholesaling and Distribution
- Bakery and Snack Food Processing
- Food Ingredient Manufacturer
- Food Catering and Food Service Operations
- Dairy Food Processing
- Confectionery Manufacturing
- Recipe Meals Manufacturer
- Egg Processing
- Preserved Foods
- Processing of Manufactured Meats and Poultry
- Growing and Production of Fresh Produce
- Ice, Drink and Beverage Manufacturing
- Manufacture of Food Packaging
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Sponsorship and exhibit fees are non-refundable except as noted below.
- If notice of cancellation is received within fifteen (15) days following signed agreement execution, but no later than September 1, 2020 (whichever date occurs first).
- In the event that the in-person conference cannot take place due to circumstances beyond FMI’s control, Sponsors / Exhibitors may:
a) Request a full refund of their sponsorship fee, or
b) Apply their sponsorship fee to a virtual sponsorship package offering replacement
value (if a virtual event is offered), or
c) Apply their sponsorship fee to a future SQF conference.
In the event that attendance numbers at an in-person event are significantly impacted by circumstances beyond FMI’s control, no refunds will be given. However, FMI will make every effort to provide the Sponsor / Exhibitor with replacement value.
Sponsorship deadline: September 1, 2020