How should I organize my trip to SQF Unites in Orlando?
- Take a look at the event program agenda.
- Review the education sessions and mark those that you want to attend.
- Review the SQF Unites expo company list, hours and map.
- Review the attendee list and notate attendees you want to connect with. The event app will make it easy.
- Download the event app so you can use that during the event on your phone.
What Should I Pack?
- Casual business attire – most important is that you are comfortable.
- Conference rooms can get chilly, we recommend bringing layers!
- Business cards.
- Portable phone charger for during the day.
- Comfortable shoes – it’s a big hotel and a long day.
- The social events are casual and outside so plan so plan to dress in layers in case it’s windy or chilly.
- Bring a swimsuit! You never know when you want to take a dip or sit in a jacuzzi!
Getting To The Hotel
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
The hotel is 12 miles away from the nearest airport, Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Taxis and Ground Transportation from Airport:
Cost approximately $35-55 USD one-way.
Attendees have two options, self-parking for $30 USD/night or valet parking for $40 USD/night.
Managing Hotel Reservations:
Please ensure you manage your hotel reservation directly with the hotel.
Further hotel details.
Multiple opportunities will allow you to engage and make valuable connections. Feeling a bit rusty in the art of networking? Read up on How to Network at a Conference
SQF Registration Check-in
Beginning Sunday, at 12 p.m., registration will be open in the Regency Rotunda, conference-level floor.
SQF Unites Attendee Technology
Free Wi-Fi will be provided during the event, compliments of our technology sponsor: Eagle Certification Group.
Wi-Fi Network: Hyatt Meeting
SQF Unites Mobile App
The mobile app will be available for download beginning Tuesday, November 2, 2022.
- Download the Events@FMI app in the Google Play or Apple Store.
- Select the SQF Unites 2022 event.
- Click “Create Account.”
- Use the email address you registered for the event with.
- Click the EVENT CODE: SQF2022 to sign in.
More information on how to access the mobile app will be available in the Know Before You Go e-mail.
Looking for an even easier way? Scan the QR code:
Safety and Social Distancing
- The health and safety of our attendees is of the utmost importance. To ensure a safe environment for all guests, we urge all attendees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or to administer a negative COVID-19 test prior to arrival.
- Masks will not be required, but attendees may choose to wear them.
- Please follow CDC Guidelines.
- See Local Government updates.
- If you are at high risk for severe illness, please talk to your healthcare provider about mask-wearing and other precautions; stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines; and get tested if you have symptoms.
- See the full SQF Unites Safety Plan.
We Ask That Attendees
- Don’t travel if you feel sick or if you’re experiencing symptoms associated with the flu or COVID-19 variants.
- Consider getting vaccinated and including a flu shot.
- Download the event app prior to arrival for information and any onsite communications.
SQF On-Site Team
SQF team members will be present throughout the day at the SQF Lounge in the Expo Hall, at the SQF Business Development and Compliance Corner near the registration table. We are all happy to welcome you and help you make connections and learn about our exciting industry. Please stop by and introduce yourself!
The compliance team is available for your compliance-related questions. Stop by the Compliance Corner in the Regency Ballroom Foyer to schedule a time.
If you are a recipient of an FMI Foundation Food Safety Auditing Scholarship and Education Travel Grant, we welcome you to dive in, make plans by referencing the agenda and attend social events!
Award recipients will be recognized by the SQF team from the stage during the general sessions, so please be prepared to stand up to be recognized when your name is called. Each morning, our team member Margaret Core will be located in the SQF Lounge in the Expo Hall if you would like to stop by to say hello. If you need assistance, please contact Margaret onsite.
Attendees with additional questions or concerns not addressed here can contact Debbie Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-220-0828 .