Get to the root of issues at your site causing non-conformances, deviations, and other adverse food safety and quality events with proper Root Cause Analysis (RCA) training. SQFI’s online RCA training walks learners through the RCA process and demonstrates a number of tools to help sites achieve sustainable improvement and meet SQF Edition 9 Code requirements.
- Recognize when a Root Cause Analysis is needed
- Understand how Root Cause Analysis identifies the underlying cause of a problem
- Describe the steps of Root Cause Analysis
- Identify strengths and limitations of common Root Cause Analysis tools
- Determine which Root Cause Analysis tools are most appropriate for a given situation
Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.