SQF Risk Management: Recall and Crisis Management Programs
Failure to recall or withdrawal a product can lead to serious consequences for public health and safety. It can also damage a company’s reputation if done incorrectly.
The SQF Code requires sites to have a recall and withdrawal program and to regularly test their program for its effectiveness.
Taught by an experienced SQF Practitioner, this course will enable you to develop a strong recall and withdrawal program. You will learn how to:
- differentiate between a recall and withdrawal
- identify every step of the recall and withdrawal processes with confidence
- create and test recall and withdrawal procedures
- initiate & manage a recall or withdrawal as part of your crisis management program
- build a stellar recall and withdrawal team based on specific roles & responsibilities
Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
- Learn from a certified SQF Practitioner
- Leverage practice scenarios to ensure comprehension and retention
Language: English Spanish (available Early 2023)
- Background and Introduction to SQF Recall and Withdrawal Management Programs
- Problems to Solve: A Labeling Error
- Examining the issue – What to Do and How to Tackle Future Issues
- Practice Scenario
Who is it for?
SQF Practitioners, Quality Assurance Managers, Senior Managers, Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Quality Managers, Food Production Managers, Food Safety Professionals