SQF Risk Management: Food Fraud Program
The SQF Food Safety Code requires a food fraud mitigation plan that identifies food safety vulnerabilities from ingredients and materials. This is to include a site’s susceptibility to product substitution, mislabeling, dilution, counterfeiting, or stolen goods which may adversely impact food safety. All of which must be documented, implemented, and maintained annually.
Help ensure your food fraud mitigation plan is compliant by taking the SQF’s course on Food Fraud. You will learn
- the difference between food defense and food fraud
- the seven different types of fraud
- how to perform a vulnerability assessment
- how to craft a food fraud mitigation plan
Preventing food fraud does not have to be a daunting task with the valuable tips presented in the course. You will be able to quickly identify and mitigate food fraud vulnerabilities in ingredients, materials, and products.
Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
- Gain tips for building relationships with your suppliers
- Explore resources available to help identify food fraud
Languages: English Spanish (available Early 2023)
- Introduction to SQF Risk Management: Food Fraud Program
- A Problem to Solve: The Seven Types of Food Fraud
- Examining the Issue: A Food Fraud Plan Process
- A Practice Scenario
Who is it for?
SQF Practitioners, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Managers, Food Production Managers, Food Safety Professionals, Production Supervisors, Line Supervisors, Maintenance Managers