Risk assessments are the backbone of any functioning food safety system.
The SQF Code is a risk-based program focused on the identification and mitigation of food safety hazards derived from a risk assessment. Using a risk mindset, sites can apply available data to assess potential hazards and reduce risks.
This session is focused on building a risk mindset at your site to assist in implementing a sound food safety system.
You will dive into:
- reviewing the basics of a risk assessment
- using available data to assess risk
- applying a risk mindset to manage food safety hazards
- Leverage practice scenarios to ensure comprehension and retention
- Learn directly from SQFI technical staff
- Introduction to the Risk Assessment Process
- Defining the Risk Matrix at Your Facility
- Building a Written Risk Assessment
- Review Sample Questions to Help Define Scope
- Example Scenario: Pallet Racking
- How to Quantify and Rate Your Risk
- How to Adopt a Risk Mindset
Who is it for?
HACCP Food Safety Team Members, Food Safety & Quality Assurance Leaders, Plant & Production Managers, SQF Practitioners, Consultants, Maintenance Managers