SQF Risk Management: Allergen Management Program
Allergens continue to be a leading cause of FDA and USDA recalls, as well as trips to the doctor’s office for mild to life-threatening reactions from consumers.
SQF aims at minimizing allergen risk by requiring sites to identify all allergenic ingredients at receipt, stored separately from non-allergenic materials, and from materials containing other types of allergens. Additionally, staff involved in receiving and storage must be fully aware of the presence and risk of allergens and the storage procedure.
Register today for SQF’s interactive course on how to implement a robust allergen management program to protect consumers, meet SQF Code, and prevent recalls. You will dive into:
- commonly regulated food allergens
- allergen hazards and controls
- accurate labeling and sanitation
- root cause analysis for food allergens
- validation protocols on-the-floor
- essential components of an SQF Food Allergen Management Program
- changes to your process that need to be recorded for SQF Code
Food allergies can be deadly and it’s important to keep consumers’ trust. Any mislabeling or other mistakes can lead to serious problems. Prevent any issues from occurring with this comprehensive and up-to-date SQF Food Allergen Management Program course.
Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.
- Learn from a certified SQF Practitioner
- Real-world, situational examples of dangerous situations that your allergen program should be prepared for
- Sample problem of a labeling issue and corrective actions to resolve it
Languages: English Spanish (available Early 2023)
- Introduction to SQF Risk Management: Allergen Management Program
- A Problem to Solve: A Raw Material Labeling Error
- Examining the Issue: Best Practices
- A Practice Scenario: Expanding Distribution
- Conclusion and Final Thoughts
Who is it for?
SQF Practitioners, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Managers, Food Production Managers, Food Safety Professionals, Production Supervisors, Line Supervisors, Maintenance Managers