SQF Implementing: Corrective and Preventative Actions
A Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) process is used to drive the continuous improvement of an SQF certified site’s overall System. SQFI’s online CAPA training course gives SQF practitioners an in-depth overview of the CAPA process and tools they can use to build a positive food safety culture.
- Grasp how CAPA impacts SQF System improvement
- Utilize CAPA to reinforce your site’s food safety culture
- Identify when to use CAPA
- Establish a robust Corrective Action process that supports the site’s SQF System
- And identify the proper tools to use for CAPA
Please note: Subscription for this course ends six months from date of purchase.