The SQF Information Day is a day-long, in-person informational seminar designed to introduce food suppliers at all levels of the food chain to the benefits of food safety and quality certification. Over the span of 5 months, SQF will host 11 Information Days in 6 different countries increasing program awareness globally.
An ideal outlet for new business, Information Day attendees will leave with new insights, connections, and a clear understanding of how they can implement a food safety and quality program.
The 2013 SQF Information Days are segmented into four separate tours, as demonstrated below. The United States, Canada, and Mexico Information Day tours for 2013 have taken place.
To view remaining Information Day tours, view the schedule below.
|Chicago, IL||Vancouver||Mexico City||Sydney, Australia|
|Sacramento, CA||Montreal||Guadalajara||Melbourne, Australia|
|Dallas, TX||Tokyo, Japan|
From April to September, the SQF Institute will host 11 Information Days. Please find the remaining 2013 Information Day program schedule below.
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
|TOKYO, JAPAN||SEPTEMBER 18, 2013|
MORNING | 8:30am - 12:00pm (8:30 - 12:00)
- Opening Remarks
- The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Overview
- What is SQF & How Does it Work?
- How to Choose a Consultant
- Basics of a Facility Audit
NETWORKING LUNCH | 12:00pm - 1:30pm (12:00 - 13:30)
AFTERNOON | 1:30pm - 5:30pm (13:30 - 17:30)
- SQF Systems
- SQF Training
- SQF Panel - A Certification Body (CB) Perspective
- SQF & the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Gain insight on the SQF certification program
- Critical updates on food safety certification issues
- Industry peer collaboration
- Connect with potential partners who can help implement your program
- Face-to-face interaction
- Create new relationships
- Food producers, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers
- Food safety and quality experts, consultants, trainers, auditors, and service providers
- Food organizations and officials from federal and state government food safety programs
Information Day Rate
|Standard Rate (online, prior to Information Day)||$50 USD|
|Onsite Rate (at Information Day)||$100 USD|
Need help registering for an SQF Information Day? Click here.
Refund of the registration fee will be made for any cancellation received via email to email@example.com no later than one week prior to the registered Information Day. Any cancellations received the week prior to the registered Information Day will not be refunded.
Please note: registrations can be transferred to another company employee at any point prior to the Information Day. Information Day rates include breakfast and lunch. Rates do not include hotel accommodations or travel expenses.
PLEASE NOTE: For general questions about the SQF program, please call 202-220-0635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Information Day Questions/Program/Logistics/Registration