- This event has passed.
October 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SQFI has launched a new approach to food quality that builds on what was formerly Level 3 in the SQF Code edition 7.2.
The new SQF Quality Code incorporates the quality management principles necessary to meet customer and regulatory requirements. Certification and compliance deadlines start January, 2018.
This course will help you clarify the relationship between safety and quality. Learn how a focused management system can facilitate a company culture that simultaneously promotes food safety and quality.
- Understand the link between product quality and quality management principles
- Explain the product quality parameters within your food industry sector or site
- Document and implement the SQF Quality Code, Edition 8
- Understand and apply the “cost of quality” model within a site
- Apply the Plan, Do, Check, Act, or PDCA, cycle to improve quality outcomes
- Understand how quality management principles impact product quality and productivity
- Apply and improve quality management principles within your site