- This event has passed.
November 4, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
REGISTER NOW ON THE SQF CONFERENCE WEBSITE
The SQF Professional Update is a requirement for SQF Professionals (auditors, consultants, and trainers) seeking annual re-registration with the SQF Program, but anyone is welcome to participate. Always informative about the SQF Program and presented by a member of SQFI’s technical team, this year’s update covers details on the SQF Code, edition 8, current results from the Compliance and Integrity Programs, a GFSI update including a benchmarking status report, a summary of training initiatives and peek at upcoming events. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of SQFI expectations for registered SQF Professionals and ways to enhance the assessment, implementation, and maintenance of an SQF System.
None, however, familiarity with the SQF Program is helpful.
- Restate the upcoming goals for the SQF Program.
- Share the status and availability of key SQF documents.
- List upcoming SQFI trainings and events and how to register.
- Describe the outcomes of the SQF certification audit performance survey.
- Summarize the status of GFSI requirements document and SQF benchmarking
LeAnn Chuboff, Vice President, Technical Affairs, SQF