- This event has passed.
February 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Why You Should Attend
- Learn about the biggest changes to the SQF code including the changing structure, emphasis on food safety culture, and virtual audits
- Get your most pressing questions answered
- Understand how to manage your SQF audit in this new COVID landscape
Getting to Know Our Speakers:
- Jon Kimble, Senior Food Safety Manager, Safe Food Alliance
- Kristie Grzywinski, Technical Director, SQF
Kristie Grzywinski has made a career of helping food companies create systems that ensure the safe production of food, including 11 years working with the National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe® program. Now, as Technical Director for the Food Industry Association’s Safe Quality Food (SQF) Institute, Kristie is responsible for supporting the delivery of a consistent, globally recognized food safety and quality management program based in sound scientific principles. She particularly shines at developing mind-blowing training programs and otherwise making complex topics approachable. Kristie enjoys binge eating jalapeño potato chips and tiny chocolate but not necessarily at the same time.
*This is an informational webinar and not a replacement for the official SQF 2-day course.