- This event has passed.
September 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Getting the Most Out of Your SQF Investment
Promotional description: Join other site practitioners to discuss the importance of preparing properly for your SQF audit.
You’ll join certification experts in understanding:
- The importance of management commitment and food safety culture to make SQF work in your company.
- How to prepare for the audit and the need to have all the site’s documents ready with the removal of the separate desk audit.
- How continuous improvement along with involvement in SQF’s ongoing programming will provide valuable support and learning opportunities to achieve sustained success.
You will gain insights into:
- Getting as much participation and ownership throughout the company.
- Developing bench strength with backup roles.
- Active listening and learning from the auditor’s findings.
- Being thorough in root cause analysis and corrective action development.
- The importance of continuous improvement.
Hosted by EAGLE Certification Group, SQF Unites 365 Sponsor
- Anne Copper, Food Technical Manager
- Colin Christmas, Managing Director
- Roger Roeth, Chief Operating Officer