September 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Prospective SQF quality auditors are required to understand the structure, requirements, and execution of the SQF Quality Code.
The Auditing SQF Quality Systems virtual classroom course will provide you with an understanding of how to assess a site against the SQF Quality Code. In this course, you will:
• Prepare to audit the key elements of the SQF Quality Code
• Employ the HACCP method to identify and control quality threats
• Apply quality resources – process control, quality tools
• Audit quality management principles within a food industry sector or site
• Review the expectations and key competencies required of a registered SQF Quality Auditor
• Define the criteria to register to become an SQF Quality auditor
This course fulfills the training requirement 126.96.36.199 of the Criteria for SQF Auditors.
This course is highly interactive, hands-on virtual workshop with many opportunities and tools to engage with the instructor and your peers. Attendees will be placed in a small, virtual class environment of no more than twelve (12) students to maximize engagement and participation. Online instruction will take place over a period of one (1) session comprised of three (3) hours of structured learning. Attendees are also required to spend a total of three (3) additional hours in pre-course.
It is strongly encouraged that attendees have completed the following:
• Be registered or in the process of registering as an SQF food safety auditor
• Two (2) day (or equivalent) HACCP training course based on CODEX
• A recognized 40-hour training in auditing principles and techniques based on QMS or FSMS
• Reliable internet connection
• Access to a microphone to participate
Please see the Criteria for SQF Food Safety Auditors, Quality Auditors and Technical Reviewers available on the SQFI website (sqfi.com) for full SQF quality auditor registration details.
21 September, 2021: 9:00AM – 12:00PM EST
Attendees must attend the entire session, complete all pre-work and actively participate to receive a Certificate of Attendance.
• One (1) Workbook designed to help you maximize your learning
• One (1) Participant Guide to provide further information to assist with your registration process
• Additional reference materials to support your understanding of this course
Who Should Attend:
Prospective SQF auditors are required to understand the structure, requirements, and execution of the SQF Food Safety Code. The Auditing to the SQF Code Requirements course will provide you with an understanding of how to apply auditing principles when auditing the SQF Code.
Cancellation and Other Policies:
Requests for a full refund or transfer to another scheduled class must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days prior to the first day of class.
Transfers must be to a class scheduled no less than 3 months from the original course.