- This event has passed.
September 21 @ 9:00 am - September 23 @ 12:00 pm
The Auditing the SQF Code Requirements course will provide you with an understanding of how to apply auditing principles when auditing the SQF Code. In this course, you will:
• Gain a clear understanding of the SQF Food Safety Code
• Review the expectations and key competencies required of a registered SQF Food Safety Auditor
• Review the personal behaviors required of being a food safety auditor
• Review, practice, and confirm your interviewing skills
• Develop and build upon your report writing skills
• Understand and build on appropriate communication styles
• Learn the steps to register to become an SQF Food Safety auditor
This course fulfills a portion of training requirement 184.108.40.206 of becoming an SQF auditor. Attendees must also take a forty (40) hour duration registered management system lead auditor training course in addition to the Auditing the SQF Code Requirements training to fully satisfy requirement 220.127.116.11.
This course is highly interactive, hands-on virtual workshop with many opportunities and tools to engage with the instructor and your peers. Attendees will be placed in a small, virtual class environment of no more than fifteen (15) students to maximize engagement and participation. Online instruction will take place over a period of three (3) consecutive days with three (3) hours of structured learning per day. Attendees are also required to spend a total of three (3) to six (6) additional hours in pre-course or intersession work.
It is strongly encouraged that attendees have completed the following courses:
• Two (2) day (or equivalent) HACCP training course based on CODEX
• A recognized 40-hour training in auditing principles and techniques based on QMS or FSMS
• Reliable internet connection
• Access to a microphone to participate
This course covers only topics specific to the SQF Certification Program. This course does not cover lead auditing principles. Prospective SQF auditors must also take a forty (40) hour duration registered management system lead auditor training course in addition to satisfy training requirement 18.104.22.168 of the Criteria for SQF Food Safety.
21. September, 2020: 9:00 – 12:00 EST
22. September, 2020: 9:00 – 12:00 EST
23. September, 2020: 9:00 – 12:00 EST
Attendees must attend all sessions and actively participate to receive a Certificate of Attendance.
• One (1) Workbook designed to help you maximize your learning
• One (1) User Guide to guide your movement through the course
• Additional reference materials to support your understanding of this course
Who Should Attend:
Prospective SQF auditors are required to understand the structure, requirements, and execution of the SQF Food Safety Code. The Auditing the SQF Code Requirements course will provide attendees with an understanding of how to apply auditing principles when auditing the SQF Code.
Cancellation and Other Policies:
Requests for a full refund or transfer to another scheduled class must be received via email to email@example.com no later than 30 days prior to the first day of class.
Transfers must be to a class scheduled no less than 3 months from the original course.