- This event has passed.
December 3, 2019 @ 8:00 am - December 4, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
Learn how to implement and maintain the SQF Version 8 code for Food Safety in Manufacturing. This code was formerly included in the level ll certification.
• It contains part A, Implementing and Maintaining the code and Part B, module 2 system elements with modules 3,4, 9, 10 and 11. It is applicable to Food Sector Categories 4, 7-22, 25 and 31-33
• It is designed to prepare the attendee to develop and implement the SQF Version 8 code in their facility and fulfill the requirement of being knowledgeable of the code
• Familiarization with required Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• To qualify as a SQF Practitioner the attendee must complete HACCP training as defined in appendix 2 of the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing. It is suggested that this be done before attending the class
• The attendee should have reviewed a copy of the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing Version 8
• The attendee should have a working knowledge of the elements of Food Safety
Who Should Attend?
• Facility Management
• Food Safety Auditors
• Food Safety Consultants
• Food Safety Professionals
• Senior Management
Key Session Topics:
• Introduction and Overview of the Course Objectives
• The SQF Code, Food Sector Categories, SQF Vocabulary
• Food Safety Plans
• Requirements for SQF Practitioners and Consultants
• Implementing & Maintaining SQF Systems
• Auditing & Certification of SQF Systems – An Overview