November 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
REGISTER NOW ON THE SQF CONFERENCE WEBSITE
Having avoided product recalls in the past is not a guarantee one won’t happen in the future. And having had one before doesn’t mean one can’t happen for a different reason. The top causes for product recalls are consistently mislabeling of allergens, foreign object contamination, and the presence of pathogens. This one-day training session will point a spotlight on key programs such as sanitation, environmental monitoring, foreign object detection, labeling and internal audits to assure they are poised to protect your product and buyers.
None; however familiarity with or certification to the SQF Food Safety Code is helpful.
- Identify gaps that lead to allergen labeling breakdowns.
- Reevaluate environmental monitoring for effective pathogen control.
- Design a better feedback loop by strengthening the internal audit program.
- Reinforce the sanitation program to better manage allergens and pathogens.
- Examine preventive maintenance programs to aid in identification of potential risks for foreign object contamination.