May 9, 2023 @ 5:00 pm - May 11, 2023 @ 9:00 pm
The Auditing the SQF Code Requirements course will provide you with an understanding of how to apply auditing principles when auditing the SQF Code for site certification. In this course, you will:
• Gain a clear understanding of the assessment of the SQF Food Safety Code
• Describe the differences among second party, third party, and third party accredited audits
• Identify the benefits of third party accredited certification and GFSI benchmarking
• Review the expectations and key competencies required for registration as an SQF Food Safety Auditor
• Review the personal behaviors required of a food safety auditor
• Review, practice, and confirm your interviewing and report writing skills
• Learn the steps to register to become an SQF Food Safety auditor
This course fulfills a portion of training requirement 2.1 of becoming an SQF auditor.
This course is highly interactive, hands-on virtual workshop with many opportunities and tools to engage with the instructor and your peers. Attendees will be placed in a small, virtual class environment of no more than fifteen (15) students to maximize engagement and participation. Online instruction will take place over a period of three (3) consecutive days with three (3) hours of structured learning per day. Attendees are also required to spend a total of three (3) to six (6) additional hours in pre-course and intersession work.
It is strongly encouraged that attendees have completed the following courses:
• HACCP training course based on CODEX
• Reliable internet connection
• Access to computer speakers to participate
Wednesday, May 9: 5:00PM – 9:00PM (US Eastern)
Thursday, May 10: 5:00PM – 9:00PM (US Eastern)
Friday, May 11: 5:00PM – 9:00PM (US Eastern)
attend all sessions, complete all activities, and actively and respectfully participate to receive a Certificate of Attendance.
$1,100 Registration Includes:
• One (1) Workbook designed to help you maximize your learning
• One (1) Participant Manual to guide your movement through the course
• Additional reference materials to support your understanding of this course
Who Should Attend:
This course is required of all prospective SQF auditors.
Cancellation and Other Policies:
Requests for a full refund or transfer to another scheduled class must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days prior to the first day of class.
Transfers must be to a class scheduled no less than 3 months from the original course.