November 3 @ 8:00 am - November 4 @ 5:00 pm
REGISTER ON THE SQF CONFERENCE WEBSITE
The goal of the Implementing the SQF Foodservice Code training course is to provide knowledge of the SQF Food Safety Code for Foodservice, edition 8 to the SQF professional including the practitioner and other food industry professionals.
The Implementing the SQF Foodservice Code course is a critical first step in understanding the implementation of the System Elements and Module 13 of the SQF Foodservice Code and provides an overview of certification processes.
To obtain an optimal learning experience and fully benefit from this course it is strongly recommended that participants successfully complete a HACCP training course that meets the definition of “HACCP Training” defined in the SQF Code prior to registering for this course.
- Summarize the roles of FMI, SQFI and GFSI
- Define the role of the SQF practitioner
- Review the SQF certification process
- Discuss the implementation of the System Elements
- Explain the Good Manufacturing Practices requirements found in Module 13
Frank Schreurs, SQFI Regional Representative