- This event has passed.
April 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Compressed air used in the food processing facility can be a source of product contamination. To manage the risk of contamination it is important to identify the potential points in the system that allow for introduction of hazards, implement the most appropriate control measure and then validate the controls for effectiveness.
This informative webinar will provide an overview of:
- Compressed Air Systems
- Sources of Contamination
- Standards and Regulatory Requirements
- Test Plan Development
- Determining When and Where to Test
- Sample Collection
- Analytical Methods
- Documentation (sample documents provided)
- Understand the flow of air through the compressed air system to identify potential areas of contamination.
- Review the applicable standards and regulations that impact the management of compressed air safety.
- Discuss the testing methods used to validate and document the safety of the compressed air system.
Jonathon F. Sauseda, Vice President of TRI Air Testing, Inc.
Jason Vandagriff, Assistant Lab Director of TRI Air Testing, Inc.