April 24 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
While food safety and regulatory compliance are paramount, they alone will not ensure continued sales and overall business success. A focused management system can facilitate both food safety and quality improvement.
Recognizing this, SQFI has published the SQF Quality Code as part of the edition 8 suite of SQF standards. The SQF Quality Code builds on what was ‘level 3’ in the SQF Code, edition 7.2, and incorporates the quality management principles necessary to achieve customer requirements and continuously improve quality and productivity.
This course has been developed to assist auditors to understand the quality philosophy behind the SQF Quality Code, to audit the SQF Quality Code, and to register as SQF Quality Auditors.
This course will help you to:
– Understand the link between product quality and quality management principles;
– Identify and explain the product quality parameters within a particular food industry sector or site;
– Audit the HACCP method to monitor and control quality attributes;
– Audit the elements of the SQF Quality Code, edition 8
– Apply ‘Quality’ resources – ‘cost of quality’, statistical process control
– Audit quality management principles within a food industry site.
Friday: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Course fee includes course materials, light breakfast, break & lunch.
Cancellation and Other Policies:
In order to receive a full refund, cancellations must be received via email no later than March 25th, 2020.