- This event has passed.
November 3 @ 8:00 am - November 4 @ 5:00 pm
Registration for this Event is Closed.
The Advanced SQF Practitioner course is an activity-based course designed for the current SQF practitioner who is seeking further education on how to improve and maintain their company’s SQF System. The Advanced SQF Practitioner course provides the tools needed to improve and advance the food safety system in the facility and manage the ongoing maintenance of the SQF Program.
To ensure an optimal learning experience and fully benefit from this course, it is recommended that participants meet the following pre-requisites prior to attending the course:
- Been through at least one successful (C-complies rating or higher) SQF certification/ recertification process as the designated SQF practitioner
- Successfully completed a HACCP training class that includes a final assessment
- Successfully completed the Implementing SQF Systems examination
The two-day course addresses the following four areas:
- Establishing food safety and quality objectives.
- Using the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the SQF System.
- Utilizing the corrective action/preventive action process as a tool to identify trends and build continuous improvement.
- Improving the demonstration of management’s commitment and developing and prioritizing key performance indicators.
Tatiana Lorca, Senior Manager, Food Safety Education and Training, Ecolab
Matthew Poore, Matthew Poore Leadership Group