November 5 - November 7
The SQF International Conference is a unique education and networking event providing SQF stakeholders and food safety professionals with practical knowledge and skills to improve the efficacy of their food safety and quality assurance programs and ensure compliance with government food safety regulations, corporate policies, and the SQF Code.
Why Should You Attend?
The SQF Conference:
– is designed specifically to meet the professional development needs of SQF Stakeholders
– presents a balanced program combining technical and personal development topics
– is developed by SQF Stakeholders who understand the challenges of their peers
– offers discussion groups focused on specific food sector categories
– takes an applied not academic approach to food safety and quality
– provides continuing education credits