The SQF Institute offers a convenient and effective way to allow SQF suppliers, practitioners, consultants, instructors and auditors to meet food quality standards, learn about the SQF Code, and earn a certificate of attendance.
Implementing SQF Systems Course
The SQF Institute partnered with Alchemy Systems to develop an interactive online course that provides you with a complete understanding of the SQF Code and its requirements.
Aligned with the SQF Code, edition 7.2, and available in English and Spanish, the online course covers the following topics:
- Preparing to implement an SQF System
- Implementing an SQF System
- Developing food quality and food safety plans based on HACCP principles
- Preparing for the SQF audit and certification
- Preparing GMPs or GAPs to control hazards, threats, and risks to food safety
The cost for the Implementing SQF Systems online course is $700 US per person and was designed to:
- Save you time and money – reduce your time away from work and eliminate all travel expenses
- Work with your schedule – access the course from any computer, at any time within 30 days
- Provide instant results – print your certificate of attendance upon successful completion of the course
Register now to take the online Implementing SQF Systems course by clicking on the link below:
Regístrese ahora para tomar el curso en línea Implementación del Sistema SQF haciendo clic en el enlace de abajo:
For those who have taken the Implementing SQF Systems online course with Learnsomething prior to July 17, 2012, please contact SQFI for certificate reprints.