SQF Code, Ed. 7
The SQF Code, Ed. 7 meets the needs of all suppliers in the food industry through an internationally recognized certification system, featuring an emphasis on the systematic application of HACCP for control of food quality hazards as well as food safety. The implementation of an SQF management system addresses a buyer’s food safety and quality requirements and provides the solution for businesses supplying local and global food markets.
- Certification at three levels and on an ongoing basis (suppliers will have the right to use the SQF quality shield upon and for the duration of a Level 3 certification).
- SQF practitioner requirement enhances and promotes food safety culture year-round, 24/7.
- Guidance documents for specific food industry sectors such as egg processing, fresh produce pack house, and transportation and distribution.
- Third-party assessment to verify adherence to the rigorous requirements of SQF Code, Ed. 7.
- Innovative optional modules for ethical sourcing, responsible environmental and social practices and food defense.