Assessment Database Registration for New Users
Thank you for creating your company in the SQFI Assessment Database. We would like to welcome you as a new member of the Safe Quality Food Certification Program. We appreciate the fact that you ultimately selected our program. We hope you will find your experience in using the SQFI Code, Edition 7, a very positive one. If at any time you are to need assistance with the Assessment Database, please feel free to contact SQFI by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 202-220-0635.
You’re New to the Program!
As a company new to the SQF program, consider registering for an SQF Information Day! The SQF Information Day is a day-long, in-person informational seminar designed to introduce food suppliers just like you to the benefits of food safety and quality certification provided by SQFI at only $50 USD a registration.
An ideal outlet for new business, Information Day attendees will leave with new insights, connections, and a clear understanding of how they can implement a food safety and quality program.
For more information on the SQF Information Day program, to view Information Day dates, venues, and an agenda, or to register, click here.
Questions about the SQF Information Day? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Payment Completed by Wire Transfer or Check
- You will receive an email with a subject line titled “SQFI – Reliance Registration Invoice” containing your invoice within two business days. Please note that the invoice will be emailed to the Billing Contact email address entered in the Registration form within the system.If you do not receive an email containing your invoice within two business days, please check to see if it was captured in your spam filter. If not, contact SQFI for further assistance at email@example.com.
- Company(ies) registered will not be active within the system until payment has been received and processed in full by SQFI.
- Once payment has been processed, an email will be sent to all primary contacts created within the Registration form containing a username, temporary password, and the link to the Assessment Database login page.
Registration Payment Completed by Credit Card
- If your credit card payment was approved, then the company(ies) registered have been made active in the Assessment Database. An email will be sent to all primary contacts created within the Registration form containing a username, temporary password, and the link to the Assessment Database login page.If you do not receive this email containing your login information with 24 hours, please check to see if it was captured in your spam filter. If not, contact SQFI for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you receive access to the Assessment Database, please review your company(ies) information for accuracy. It is important to complete the following items in your company profile at that time:
- Note the applicable Food Sector Categories that you want to be certified against.
- Select the Certification Body that you would like would like to certify your company.
- Select any Buyers that you would like to grant access to your final audit reports.
- Add any additional primary, secondary, or billing contacts to your company record.
If you have not yet selected an SQFI licensed Certification Body, please view a listing of all Certification Bodies, and their corresponding contact information, by clicking here: SQFI Licensed Certification Body Directory.
If you need additional assistance in completing any of the above steps, feel free to reference the following user guide by clicking here: Editing a Company Profile & Company Contacts User Guide.
This guide will walk you through editing any of your Company Profile information. Do note that you must be listed as a Primary Contact to have this information edited within the Assessment Database. If you are to experience any issues throughout this process, feel free to contact your Certification Body for further assistance. You may also contact SQFI at email@example.com.