This webinar will be held on Thursday, April 27, 2017, from 12noon-2:30pm Austrailian Standard Time (AEST) which is Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 10pm-12midnight US eastern standard time.
Continuous improvement is not just something we preach at SQFI…it’s something we practice. Keeping a diligent watch on the food safety and quality industry, and creating relevant and timely updates to our program is the corner stone of the SQFI mission and vision. That’s why we’ve updated the SQF Code edition 7.2 to edition 8. Join us for this 2 hour Free Learning Lunch Webinar that will go over Edition 8 and many of the differences and changes.
Edition 8 offers a series of customized standards for our principal industry groups in the form of individual SQF Codes for the following sectors, encompassing the entire supply chain:
- SQF Food Safety Fundamentals
- SQF Food Safety Code for Primary Production
- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing
- SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution
- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Packaging Materials
- SQF Food Safety Code for Food Retail
- SQF Quality Code
The SQF Food Safety Fundamentals and each SQF Food Safety Code will each have their own customized:
- Part A: Implementing and Maintaining the SQF Code;
- System Elements (Formerly module 2); and
- GAP/GMP/GDP/GRP sections (retained as modules 1 – 14)
Each Code will also include a glossary, a list of food sector categories and the SQF Logo Rules of Use and Multi-Site Certification, where applicable.
SPEAKER: Bill McBride, SQFI Regional Representative for Australia/Asia