Protecting Your Consumer and Your Brand
A buyer is a customer that purchases finished products from SQF suppliers for resale or retail purposes.
SQF certification is your assurance that the products you are buying have passed rigorous international standards for food quality and safety, including HACCP. The SQF food quality certification is the only program outside Europe recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), which links primary production certification to food manufacturing, distribution and agent/broker management certification.
With SQF, it is even easier to find suppliers with a strong commitment to food safety, and view their audit results and reports to ensure that they are meeting your high standards.
As a Buyer, how does SQF Certification benefit your business?
* Compliance – The standards in the SQF code meet and exceed many international food safety regulatory, social, and sustainability requirements that enables your suppliers to demonstrate your due diligence in the event of a recall.
* Confidence – SQF is a food safety system that can help protect your brands and consumers with one of the most rigorous, globally recognized standards and state of the art data management system.
* Global Recognition – a program recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and food retailers worldwide
* Protection – The SQF program provides you with data and information that has integrity, consistency, and provides a higher level of credibility than other schemes.
* Access to Information – Free access to the SQF standard, and our supporting documents, audit information, and SQF technical experts and consultants
* Quality management – Unlike other GFSI recognized certification programs, the SQF program includes a level of certification specifically focused on product quality and the maintenance of private label specifications at the manufacturing level.
* Reduced Product Loss – The SQF systems approach to specification management will help drive down costs by reducing the need for additional work by improving operational efficiency.